Website Oxford Active Ltd
£91 – £115 a day (depending on age)
Free childcare available at one of our camps!
Free Onsite parking (site dependant)
Monday – Friday role in the holidays (9 hours a day)
Oxford Active Ltd have been running successfully for over 20 years. We look for candidates with experience in SEND for at least 1 year either in a working or volunteering environment. You must have a good understanding of OFSTED and safeguarding children and can communicate effectively.
When working at Active Camps, you will be supported by head office and the camp team. We can also offer training opportunities and career progression.
- Employee Assistance Programme with Spectrum Life
- Flexible Shifts
- Further training opportunities such as Paediatric First Aid
- Refer a friend incentives
- Free childcare for children aged 4-14 years at one of our sites
Active Camps runs from 8am – 6pm (excluding bank holidays).
what Your day at Oxford Active could look like
- Working with children who have ADHD, ASD or other SEND needs
- Working with children from the HAF program (site dependant)
- Doing activities such as sports, arts and crafts, drama, dance, cooking, swimming (site dependant)
- Themed activities depending on time of year
- Working as a team to provide safe, creative, structured, and appropriate play opportunities for children aged 4 – 14 years
- Keeping children safe and minimising risks in the play environment
- Being responsible for tidying rooms and looking after play equipment each day
- Working with a minimum of 8 children up to 18 children depending on their age
- Working 121 where necessary depending on the child’s needs
- Adhere to OFSTED regulations
- Good communication skills with children and parents
- Speaking to parents during sign in and sign out about their children’s day and / or any accidents or incidents that occurred
Active Camps is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete a DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references. At Active Camps we strongly believe in respect and equal treatment for all persons regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, marital status, civil partnership status, colour, nationality, gender, age, sex, sexual orientation, or physical ability. We insist that this respect is applied in every aspect of our business and in how we conduct ourselves.
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.