Oxford Active originally started with one holiday camp and one after school club 15 years ago. Since then it has grown and developed into other areas of the industry.
Want to work for us?!
The Oxford Active Partnership is made up of several brands, and each brand specializes in a different industry. See below for a little more information on each one. Not all of our job roles are covered on these pages as we often tailor jobs to fit around the personal circumstances of each staff member.
Oxford Active can offer you a unique opportunity to work in more than one industry at the same time. Although we are not, we like to think of ourselves as a family-run company.
Active Camps specialises in Holiday Play Schemes for children aged 3-14 years. These are based in numerous locations across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Warwickshire, Bromley and Surrey.
Active Plus is a series of sessions and workshops which are delivered by specialist coaches and trainers within their field. Children can learn new skills in a fun-filled, stimulating environment!
Active Clubs is a provider of before and after school care clubs in a number of schools across Oxfordshire. Caring for primary school children after school and before using engaging activities.
Active Adventure focuses on introducing children to the great outdoors through various outdoor activities and adventurous pursuits.
Oxford Spires Language School provides integration and summer school programmes for international students in local schools to help improve their English.
WHY WORK FOR US
- We support and encourage all our staff to undergo training, for example, First Aid, Lifeguarding, Archery, Safeguarding and more.
We love giving people their first step in a career working with children and young people.
- Want to avoid the infamous desk job? Work with us and you can avoid it for as long as you want to! And if you want to change we may be able to help with that too.
- Wherever possible you will not work alone. We find the most enjoyable work is done working alongside others. All our sites have an emphasis on teamwork and creating an environment you can’t wait to get back to.
- All of our staff are considered for roles with more responsibility before we look outside the company. If you have the right attitude you could start in an entry-level post and end up running the company. It’s happened before!
- We are not one of those corporate companies; you’re not just a number to us. If we can help you work around your uni schedule or another job, we will!