Website Oxford Active Ltd
£8.53 – £12.50 ph
Free childcare for primary school age children
Monday – Friday term time only role
Oxford Active Ltd has been running successful clubs in Oxfordshire for over 20 years working in schools providing wrap around care and holiday camps for children up to the age of 14 years old.
Breakfast Club Assistant role runs from 730am – 9am
After School Club Assistant role runs from 245pm – 6pm
The ideal candidate will have one years’ experience of working and / or volunteering with SEN children. You will be assisting children with games and activities, support around meals / snacks and help keep the premises clean and tidy.
We currently only run Active Clubs at two sites;
- West Oxford Primary School, Ferry Hinksey Rd, Oxford OX2 0BY
- St Swithun’s Primary School, Grundy Cres, Kennington, Oxford OX1 5PS
Your day at Oxford Active
- Taking part in the delivery of safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities in a fun and caring environment
- Working as part of a team to devise and plan new activities that will engage and challenge children attending the club
- Keeping children safe and minimising risks in the play environment
- Providing snacks and refreshments to the children
- Being responsible for tidying rooms and looking after play equipment each day
When working at Active Camps, you will be supported by head office and the camp team. We can also offer training opportunities and career progression.
- Employee Assistance Programme with Spectrum Life
- Flexible Shifts
- Further training opportunities such as Paediatric First Aid
- Refer a friend incentives
- Free childcare for children aged 4-14 years at one of our sites
Active Camps is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete a DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references. At Active Camps we strongly believe in respect and equal treatment for all persons regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, marital status, civil partnership status, colour, nationality, gender, age, sex, sexual orientation, or physical ability. We insist that this respect is applied in every aspect of our business and in how we conduct ourselves.
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.